Tampa, FL 33619
Do you enjoy?
· Using your ability to read people and situations to build client relationships?
· Demonstrating your technical knowledge to create, maintain and enhance customer experience?
· Working in a fast paced, proactive team environment?
ByDesign Technologies is looking for a full-time Client Support Specialist, Level 1 for our Tampa, Florida office. This a highly organized and analytical individual who will work directly with one or more clients to identify and provide the available solutions to their business needs. The Client Support Specialist will also document new functionality within ByDesign software to further enhance the client’s ability to conduct their business. This includes taking a project from idea to production while working with the client and our team of analysts and developers.
ByDesign Technologies is a leading provider of comprehensive software solutions for the direct selling industry. Our platform provides clients with a full suite of modules to handle all the complexities of sharing and selling their products. Since our launch in 2000, ByDesign has helped nearly a thousand companies grow their big ideas.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
· A competitive hourly rate of $15-17 per hour.
· In addition to the massage chair and team events, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
· A fun, fast-paced work environment where everyday offers new challenges and opportunities to learn.
· This is an amazing job for an individual who excels in customer service and technical skills.
What are we looking for in you?
· Availability to work Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm.
· Technical aptitude to quickly learn various technologies and software.
· Exceptional analytical, organizational, and written oral communication skills.
· Negotiation skills to navigate conflicting client and/or team requests.
· 1-2 years related work experience in client relationship management, customer service, technical support, or project management; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Basic to intermediate SQL knowledge preferred.
· Experience in the direct selling industry a plus.
· Provide support and troubleshooting to one or more clients via phone and email for ByDesign software solutions.
· Develop a thorough understanding of ByDesign capabilities and services to effectively communicate with clients.
· Develop written business and technical documentation.
· Coordinate with appropriate team members to quote and design system enhancements.
· Prepare requirements documents and system specifications.
· Develop and deliver weekly project status reports to keep client and internal project teams on task and updated.
· Drive projects through successful implementation.
· Share details of enhancements with support and other internal teams.
· Participate in special projects as assigned.
· Identify and offer suggestions to further enhance software based on client interaction and feedback.
ByDesign Technologies, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.