· Take pride in your accuracy, detail orientation, and technical knowledge?
· Enjoy a process oriented, but fast paced work environment?
· Get excited when utilizing analytical thinking to design solutions for complex customer needs?
· Have experience with or a passion for the Direct Selling industry?
ByDesign Technologies is looking for a full-time Business Analyst. We are a leading provider of comprehensive software solutions for the Direct Selling industry. Our platform provides our clients, Direct Selling Organizations (DSO), with a full suite of modules to handle all the complexities of sharing and selling their products. Since our launch in 2000, ByDesign has helped nearly a thousand companies grow their big ideas.
The Business Analyst works closely with clients to gather business requirements and translate those requirements into technical documents. This position works collaboratively with programmers and clients and acts as a liaison between the two. This role is ever-changing and requires flexibility. The ideal candidate takes great pride in their position, as it is their responsibility to ensure the accuracy of design of our system.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
· An annual salary of $42,000 and up based on experience.
· In addition to the massage chair and team events, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
· A fun, fast-paced work environment where every day offers new challenges and opportunities to learn.
What are we looking for in you?
· Excellent interpersonal skills including active listening, tactful communication, and conflict resolution.
· Extreme ownership and accountability.
· The ability to adapt to change and multitask.
· Technical aptitude to quickly learn various technologies and software, including database schema and underlying tables; ability to understand the logic behind configurations.
· Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
· Project Management and group facilitation skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
· Minimum of 2 (two) years related work experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or Project Manager, or Implementation required; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Work experience in a software development or technology environment strongly preferred.
· Basic understanding of SQL preferred.
· Experience in the Direct Selling (DSO) industry a plus.
Applicants must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization.
This position can work 100% remotely or in our Tampa, Florida office. Qualified candidates will be given priority in the following order:
1. Living in the Tampa, FL or Salt Lake City, Utah area.
2. Living in the Kansas City, MO area.
3. Living anywhere else, California excluded.
ByDesign Technologies, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.